Canvas Photo Prints From Jessops JPICS are mounted on a wooden frame so they are nice and stretched and ready to hang on the wall, they are available in 5 different size formats from a modest 8″x12″ (20cmx 30cm) up to a monster 24″x41″ (60cmx80cm) and until 18th February 2009 they are offering a generous 20% off.
Jessops JPICS give the following as a guide to the minimum required image resolution (size in pixels) for each of the available canvas print size formats:
- 8″x12″ canvas print – at least 1024 x 1378 pixels (i.e. 1.4 megapixels +)
- 12″x16″ canvas print – at least 1378 x 1772 pixels (i.e. 2.4 megapixels +)
- 16″x24″ canvas print – at least 1772 x 2559 pixels ( i.e. 4.5 megapixels +)
- 24″x24″ canvas print – at least 2559 x 2559 pixels (i.e. 6.5 megapixels +)
- 24″x31″ canvas print – at least 2559 x 3346 Pixels (i.e. 8.5 megapixels +)
The dimensions stated for the various canvas print formats are after framing. The actual canvas print sizes are about 6cm wider and taller. However about 3cm of each edge of the canvas print is folded over the wooden frame so bear this in mind when editing your photo.
Remember, there’s 20% off canvas prints at Jessops JPICS until 18th Febuary 2009.